Monday 19 February 2018

I haven't posted any work on here in an age. That's because I've been working away on my next self published book. Which will probably see light in a year or so. And I'll pop that on here as and when. (Not Revenger. Although that'll likely be the book after. So god knows when that'll be done.) Meanwhile I got distracted with a little Hellboy doodle I was working on for no other reason that fun. It started as a tiny finger painting on my phone to pass time on my commute into work and I decided on Friday to work it up a bit. So in lieu of posting my own projects I thought I might post a bit of Hellboy fan art. I hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Now that is awesome, Warwick - absolutely awesome - one of your best imho, as I'm a huge Hellboy fan :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers! It was a really fun piece to do.

    ReplyDelete